Sunday, January 1, 2012

Beauty Resolutions!



                                          Happy New Year beauties!

  • BUY LESS/USE UP MORE
I have so many different products that get pushed aside. I am going to go through all my makeup and try to rotate products that have been stashed away for awhile. I love that feeling of beginning to use a product I bought awhile ago, but completely forgot about it. I am also going to do a makeup spending ban for a month...I haven't decided which month yet. I wanted to do it this month, but I need a new foundation...so that would already be cheating!! Maybe I'll do it in February...since February is a *short* month. ;)

  • CLEAN MY BRUSHES
I am seriously, THE WORST at cleaning my brushes. I can't believe I am going to admit this, but once I went about 8 months without cleaning them. (I know what you're thinking...). I have been pretty good lately, but I want to start cleaning them ONCE per week. I really need to hold myself to this one!


  • WASH FACE IN MORNING
I have fallen into this habit where I do not wash my face in the morning. I do a full routine at night, but in the morning I will just put on moisturizer, or I will wipe my face off with some sort of makeup removing wipe. I need to get back into cleansing my face fully, because obviously freshly cleaned skin is going to make your makeup look better!

  • USE MASKS MORE
I have many hair masks and face masks that do not get enough attention. I want to use a hair mask at least twice per week! I also want to use my Origins Clear Improvements Mask at least once per week. Between going to the gym and doing hot yoga, my face really needs a mask to bring all the impurities out of it.


  • OTHER RESOLUTIONS
*Drink MOAR WATAH!
-I know everyone says it, but lots of water is really important. Not only does it make your skin and hair look better, it also flushes toxins out of your body. I go on major water kicks, and then I can go without drinking water for days (terrible)! As long as I have Crystal Light packets, then I will be able to drink a lot....who cares if I'm going to the bathroom every 20 minutes right!?

*Workout 5x per week
-I have a gym membership and also a hot yoga membership, so I have no excuse not to go. One of my favorite workout motivation quotes it, "You never regret the workout you did, you always regret the one you didn't do."  -SO TRUE!

*BLOG MORE
-I love blogging and reading blogs, but I tend to neglect my blog! I want to blog more and make more videos for my Youtube Channel.

I hope you all have a fabulous 2012!

2 comments:

  1. I think im right there with you ~ I have a ton of glosses and I keep buying new ones lol I need to use them up then go buy more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I'm terrible with cleaning my makeup brushes too. Won't judge you about that, I'm exactly the same haha. Really must add cleaning the brushes to my NY resolutions. Can't wait to see you blog more! x

    ReplyDelete