Thursday, December 1, 2011

Nail Polish Timeeee!

My lastest obsession: GLITTER NAIL POLISHES. Actually, I love glitter any time of the year, but I especially love it more during the holidays. I wanted to share the polishes that I picked up at Ulta and Sephora this past weekend. The new OPI Muppet's collection is to die for! I literally want all of the polishes, but have only picked up two so far. If you have not checked out that collection yet, you better...

Here are the polishes I picked up:
L to R: OPI Meep Meep Meep, OPI Divine Swine and Sephora by OPI Spark-tacular.

I have only done my nails in Divine Swine so far:

Divine Swine is slightly sheer, so I used a base coat of OPI "I Brake for Manicures" and then 2 coats of the Divine Swine glitter. Can't wait to try the others! 

No comments:

Post a Comment