Sunday, February 20, 2011

Origins VitaZing Moisturizer

Origins VitaZing is marketed as a multi-tasking moisturizer that hydrates the skin and makes the skin appear more radiant. This stuff is by far magic in a tube.

I discovered VitaZing while I was watching Youtube videos. I immediately went out to my local Origins counter to see what all the rave was about. Let's face it, if we are going to spend $35 on a moisturizer, it better do what it says it is going to. After talking to the salesperson and testing it on my skin...I HAD TO HAVE IT.

I don't even understand how it works. It comes out of the tube white, but has tiny pigment beads that blend together on your face. It works on any type of skin tone. This product works really well under mineral makeup. I usually wear it under Bare Minerals if that's the foundation I am putting on for the day. Although $35 only buys you 1.7 fluid ounces, the product itself will last for quite some time.

Apply in the morning to a freshly cleansed face and head out the door. Who doesn't want to look like they had 10 hours of sleep without even trying?

1 comment:

  1. I freaking LOVE Origins products! I was lucky enough to receive some as an early birthday present. I highly recommend their Modern Friction face scrub!

    Check me out: http://bbyvcs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete