Monday, February 21, 2011

I am a hair product snob...usually.

I have to admit, I'm kind of a hair product snob.

I would never let VO5 touch my hair, or better yet, Mane 'N Tail. I cringe at the thought that some of my friends would lather their locks with a shampoo that started out for horses. Mane 'N Tail claims that the shampoo is not just for horses, I claim that the shampoo is not for humans. Sick.

Anyways, I have blonde locks, so therefore, I am high maintenance. However, the following drugstore products are endorsed by this hair snob herself:

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deeeeep Conditioner
I hate to admit it, but it is better than the $36 deep conditioner that now resides under my bathroom sink. I can't stress how amazing this stuff is. I use this product 2-3 times per week. Slather it on, shave your legs, and then enjoy touchable and hydrated hair. Your boyfriend can thank me later.

Car insurance....for your hair. This is basically the leave-in conditioner of the 3 Minute Miracle. Whenever I don't use the deep conditioner, I get out of the shower and use this. Who wants Dodge Neon hair when you can have Mercedes-Benz hair? Exactly.

I forgot to mention that all these products are so cheap a homeless man could afford them. That is, if they showered. I purchased both of these products for $2.87 at my local drugstore.

If these products can make my dry, bleached hair feel like a 100$ silk scarf from Hermes, imagine what it can do for YOUR hair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment