Sunday, March 20, 2011

Beauty Tips Continued...

I really enjoy reading beauty tips, so I figured I would share more on my blog.

-Moisturize within 5 minutes of getting out of the shower.
After 5 minutes, our skin begins locking out moisture.

-Put a lighter concealer under eyes to make them appear brighter.
*yellow toned concealer will eliminate dark circles
*green toned concealer counteracts redness
*applying concealer on lips makes lipstick stay longer

-Don't over pluck your eyebrows. Being skinny is in, having skinny eyebrows is not.

-Use hair conditioner as shaving cream.
Love this one. Buy a cheap bottle of Suave or VO5!

-Refresh makeup by spritzing water on face and reblending with a brush.

-Start at the center of your face when applying foundation.
*or wherever needs the most coverage

-Exfoliated 2-3x per week to allow skin cells to regenerate.

-Create your own lipgloss.
Buy a tube of Vaseline and put over any lipstick you own.

1 comment:

  1. Great tips! I use vaseline on my lips all the time bc they're really dry. And I usually don't wear lipstick bc my lips get too dry...didn't think to try them together till now, thanks!

    ReplyDelete